Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Trying to Stay True...

I am trying SO hard to follow the rules and not push too hard, but I AM GETTING FRUSTRATED again.  Just knowing that my injury is healed is making it VERY hard to hold back on my workouts.  I understand that I'm supposed to ease back into everything, but I was THIS close to going spinning this morning.  Instead, I put on some killer music and hit the bike for 33 minutes and pushed through at 110 RPM the entire time.  I was sweating and it felt GREAT!  I then took it to the treadmill... I haven't done the treadmill yet and I was not released to do it yet, but my endorphins were on FIRE.  My brain was still in control and I only stayed on there for about 7 minutes - the length of two phenomenal songs.  I even did a 1 minute jog because I feel that I just have to try.  I guess we will see later today or tomorrow what the outcome will be...

Can you tell by all of the caps lock that I'm fired up?????  I'm very, very close to going to my sub's Turbo Kick class tomorrow.  My brain is telling me to go swimming, but my body is telling me to try TK.  I think I'll wait to see how I feel when I wake up tomorrow.  If the foot is sore, I guess I'll know I need to pull back a bit.

I had a fantastic weekend up in Moscow, ID visiting my former college buds.  It was just what the doctor ordered.  Now, for the doctor to order up some Turbo Kick... that is what will REALLY get me fired up! 

Hamming it up on my former bed on the sleeping porch at dear ol' Delta G...

No comments:

Post a Comment